OUTSTANDING CREDENTIALS FOR THE COURT OF APPEALS
Judge Goldstein presides over the 44th Civil District Court in Dallas County, and is running for the 5th District Court of Appeals, Place 3. She will be on the ballot in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, Rockwall, Hunt and Kaufman counties. This court handles appeals coming from these six counties dealing with civil, family and criminal matters.
- Presiding Judge, 44th Civil District Court, Dallas County, elected 2014 and 2018
- Prior Democratic Nominee for 5th District Court of Appeals
- More than 25 years of combined legal and judicial experience
- Law Degree, George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Diverse practice history including construction litigation, education law, state and local government, contracts and procurement
- Also served as a municipal judge for Cockrell Hill, Royse City and Dallas